Why choose King Cross Left Luggage Storage?
Whether you find yourself travelling to Kings Cross by National Rail or Eurostar, you can find a Kings Cross Left Luggage Storage facility conveniently around the corner.
Kings Cross Left Luggage facility can be found a short 3-minute walk from the station at Kings Cross. Luggage storage charges stand at a flat fee at just £3.99 per day, and cater to storing luggage for just a few hours, days or even weeks.
Simply book online in advance or make an “on the day” drop off and you can trust us to keep your luggage safe and secure while you explore London.
Here is why you should choose us over other left luggage businesses in the local area:
Why we are best Left Luggage in kings cross London ?
- We are significantly cheaper than most of our competitors
- We have hundreds of high-rated reviews on our website, with an average 5 star rating
- We are dedicated to our customers, and will do everything we can to make sure you remain happy at all times
- Our security measures go above and beyond what is required of us, with 24/7 CCTV and intruder alarms
- We have flexible booking and payment options to make things as
convenient for our customers are possible
- We are open 7 days a week from 8:30AM to 23:59PM, allowing our
customers to get more from their experiences
- We offer both long term and short term storage options
Kings Cross Left Luggage Storage takes security very seriously. We understand that our customers place a great deal of trust in us when it comes to storing their luggage. London Kings Cross may be littered with storage facilities, but finding a service more secure for the rates we provide at Kings Cross Luggage Storage may prove to be quite a challenging endeavour.
How it works?
Do you want to spend precious holiday hours on standing in line at the oldfashioned baggage storage facility? Or do you know the struggles with fitting all your stuff into a left luggage locker at a station? Those days are over! Let Kings Cross Left Luggage help you make luggage storage a simple and hassle free experience. Discover London easily without the weight of your bags.
Book-in or just walk-in to our shop
Securely store your luggage
Discover London easily without the weight of your bags
Useful Information about Kingʼs Cross Station
- Trains from here travel as far north as Newcastle, Edinburgh, or Hogwarts (unless you’re a Muggle)
- King’s Cross and St Pancras are two different stations, but they are so close that they touch underground and they share the same tube stop.
- You can change to the Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines here, which means you can go basically anywhere. Marylebone and Baker St? 10 minutes away. Oxford Circus and Soho? 10 minutes. Shoreditch or the City? 10 minutes as well. Head here for a full map of the London underground.
- The ticket office is open from 05:00 to 01:30 on weekdays and Sundays, Saturday from 05:00 to 00:30.
- Ticket machines are dotted around the main concourse.
- Toilets and baby changing are available.
- There are various places to grab food and drink inside and many options around the station.